The Deepening :: Los Angeles
I'm gearing up for another opportunity to deepen our photography with meaning and intention in Los Angeles.
Join Catherine Just for a 3-day workshop in Catherine's enchanted home in Santa Monica... just blocks from the ocean. A day of connection, creative exploration, inspiration and deep introspection. I care more about what you have to say through the lens, than what particular lens or camera you have. Yes, your iPhone is totally fine too. I'll be discussing and offering guidance on how to be more vulnerable and deepen your personal expression within the context of your work. The day will be filled with hunting, gathering, finding and making images together. I'll be with you for 1:1 time and to support you in making the work you were meant to create. Meet like-minded people, explore the world around you and within you and jump start your creative juices with me! Only 14 spots available. ( 12 spots left! ) Register now to secure your spot. I cannot wait to gather with you!
What: An expressive, conceptual photography workshop spanning three days in beautiful Southern California.
Where: Catherine's beautiful home in Santa Monica, CA.
Who is this workshop for? You! Anyone curious, interested and willing to dive into the deep end with their own personal work. Anyone who doesn't know what I mean by that and is still interested in showing up fully!
WHAT YOU'LL BE LEARNING DURING OUR 3 DAYS TOGETHER:
- What does it mean to be a "maker" versus what it means to be a "finder".
- Catherine's own personal story behind her images. [ she has so many secrets to share with you! ]
- How Catherine creates her images. Both the formal and the personal aspects.
- Why Catherine works the way she works.
- The transformational quality within the process of creating photographs.
- Catherine's journaling to image making process.
- Self-Portraits verses Selfies.
- Walking the streets, capturing what you see.
- How to become even more vulnerable without feeling too exposed.
- How to use symbology and metaphor in your photography, creating a visual language.
- How to create something out of nothing.
- How to allow the creative process to flow and how to get out of it's way.
This 3-day workshop is $625.
To attend, email us!
Payment plans are available. Please email us for more information.
Please know that when you sign up a limited and valued spot is claimed. Because of this, I refund 50% when cancellation is requested up to 1 month prior to the event. There is no refund within 1 month of our events. If you find someone to fill your spot we will refund you.