WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
A new European Union law, called the General Data Protection Regulation or "GDPR" gives certain rights to individuals in relation to their personal data. Accordingly, we have implemented additional transparency and opt-in opportunities to help users take advantage of those rights. As available and except as limited under applicable law, the rights afforded to individuals are:
- Right of Access - the right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you;
- Right to Rectification - the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Erasure - the right to request that we delete your personal data;
- Right to Restrict - the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- Right to Object -
- the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- the right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to Data Portability - the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service; and
- Right not to be subject to Automated Decision-making - the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
If we send you electronic marketing messages based on your consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law, you may, at any time, respectively withdraw such consent or declare your objection (“opt-out”) at no cost. The electronic marketing messages you receive from Catherine Just / Catherine Just Photography (e.g. those sent via email) also will include an opt-out mechanism within the message itself (e.g. an unsubscribe link in the emails we send to you).
If you have any questions about your privacy, your rights, or how to implement any of the above send us a request at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- All images on Catherine Just and Catherine Just Photography's site are copyright Catherine Just and Catherine Just Photography. Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on CatherineJust.com site for individual and non-business use only. This is just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Catherine Just and Catherine Just Photography's site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even "mirror" the materials on other server.
- make money off of the copyright materials on Catherine Just and Catherine Just Photography's site.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Catherine Just and Catherine Just Photography whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Catherine Just / Catherine Just Photography's site are given "as is". Catherine Just and Catherine Just Photography make no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Catherine Just and Catherine Just Photography does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Catherine Just and Catherine Just Photography or its suppliers be subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Catherine Just and Catherine Just Photography Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Catherine Just and Catherine Just Photography or a Catherine Just and Catherine Just Photography approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don't permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Catherine Just and Catherine Just Photography's site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Catherine Just and Catherine Just Photography does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Catherine Just and Catherine Just Photography may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Catherine Just and Catherine Just Photography does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Catherine Just and Catherine Just Photography has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Catherine Just and Catherine Just Photography of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user's own risk.
Catherine Just and Catherine Just Photography may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Catherine Just and Catherine Just Photography's site should be administered by the laws of California without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.